Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. ShiftySix

ShiftySix

I am new to the HAMB. I am working on a 1955 Chevy Short Bed pickup. I have welded in a Camaro disk brake front end that has been narrowed 3 inches to line up with the stock frame rails. I have also converted the rearend to a posi unit from a Camaro. I have installed a TH350 using a Brothers Transmission cross member. The truck is a long way from complete. I look forward to reading some of the posts and getting some tips and tricks from those that have gone before me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  2. MBog

MBog

Nice, this a cool place, welcome. That's the way to properly "clip" one of those trucks, good job. Keep up with the pics. The rear looks a bit narrow tho

3. attastude

attastude

welcome from the oregon coast, trucks going to be cool!!

4. ShiftySix

ShiftySix

The rear is not in it in this pic. Those old Cragars are leaned up in the rear fender well. I spent the better part of the last two days relocating the spring perches, stripping down the rear and shooting a coat of POR-15 on it. It was sitting in the sun to dry when I decided to take some pics.

5. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

ShiftySix, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.
    You've been busy. Keep it up. You'll be back on the road in no time.

Lucky667

6. HotRod33

HotRod33

welcome to the hamb from st louis....old trucks rule!!!!!!!!!!