Register now to get rid of these ads!

Set options in classifieds

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Kiwi 4d, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

When I view the classifieds I personally do not want to see a hamber selling a bald model A tire that they have reposted 28 times at the top of the list. So I go to set options and click latest listings and click set options. But obviously this does not mean set options always as when I revisit the HAMB classifieds it comes back to listings that have been reposted 28 times for the same old bald tire that they cant sell.
    Or Ian I doing something wrong.
    Sorry for the rant but I would love to see fresh listings at the top with Zero replies to keep the classifieds fresh.

2. This site has a lot of customization features that I think a lot of user are unaware of, like the one you describe above. Even after a number of years I still stumble into something that I didn't realize I could do. But sadly, to the best of my knowledge, most or maybe all of these features can't be made permanent by the user. For example, I always change the font in my posts to one that I find easier to read. I wish I could make it use that font by default but it's not that hard to change it manually before hitting the reply button.

I suspect that because of the size of these forums, the sheer amount of members and the massive numbers of visits they get 24/7, it could make things much more complicated than they already are.

lothiandon1940 likes this.