Register now to get rid of these ads!

Seattle hambers, who's goin to the digs.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FEDSLED, Jul 13, 2005.

1. FEDSLED

FEDSLED
    from lynnweed

Friday as most of you know is the G.G. drags. How many of you hambers are goin and what do ya plan on bringin so we can spot ya. I know many plan on goin to the show on saturday and sunday, but I am just curious on who plan on goin "DRAG RACING". We wil be there with FEDER'S injected dodge and maybe his '49 merc if I can find the time to make it pass tech.
    FED

2. Paul

Paul
    Editor

I'll be stectatin' again..

"stectating"? wtf is that? of course I meant spectating..:rolleyes:

3. coupla48s

coupla48s

Racin my '48 Anglia, primer gray with purple primer flames.

Kevin

4. old beet

old beet

I'll be racin the wife"s Merc. Justin, what time you headin out? Who is drivin the extra Merc??..........OLDBEET

5. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Of course I'll be there. Going to be driving my new old beater coupe, Not racing though. I'm sure I'd break something. Can't wait to see that hemi Dart run.

6. Tony Bones and I will be there to watch you guys get it on and meet some of you that I haven't yet. Should be there around 3:00 ish

7. old beet

old beet

8. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

gonna try to make it out after work.... hopefully not too late...

9. 122wagon

122wagon
    from nowhere

ill be there...hopefully in the galaxie. just look for a green with white top slammed 64.

10. k-member

k-member

Took on a new job welding and made a bet with the new boss,...If it rains I am stuck working...pray for sunshine...

11. Doug, Call me. I wanna make plans for the drags. Your too cool since you have 32 5 window and all. I have to hang out with you. D

12. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

if i was motivated i'd bring the airstream club house, we could sit in it and laugh at people, you know....like we always do

13. FEDSLED

FEDSLED
    from lynnweed

BEET,
    I think pop's want's to head out in the early afternoon(like 10ish) cause we don't have any trailer brakes and we would like to avoid traffic. as far as the the cars we are gunna bring the dart and his 49. Thje motor in my merc allready took a shit so it's on it's way out,major bummer.
    DOUG,
    I still have a smile on my face, that was one of the funnest rides I have ever been on. have you robbed the 7-11 yet,LOL.
    FED

14. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

I like to just laugh at you.

15. FEDER

FEDER

Yea Ill be towing My WAAAAAAY to much money into racecar with My award winning piece of shit truck and no brake trailer. Im really hopin for a 9 sec pass We shall see.
    Some guys are gonna meet here at 10.oo. We will hit 405 and out through Maple valley. If ya end up in front of Me on the road DONT STOP !!!
    Im REALLY BUMMED about the FEDSLED'S Merc. It ate the cam, I took it back out and sent it to Dave Crower. Ill have it up and running for the labor day digs. That fat ass Merc will run 11s You watch!!
    If anyone wants to pool down with us your'e more than welcome PM me.

16. lgh1157

lgh1157

Hey bro,

Post some pics when you slam it, I wanna see it.

L

17. Whoa, man that really sucks! Saw the post below about eating the cam :mad: Any collateral damage? I was telling a guy at work about that motor and was totally looking forward to checking it out tomorrow. Now I'm bummed too :(