Register now to get rid of these ads!

Search results

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 13, Jun 12, 2014.

1. I am really having a tough time with the new look. I am trying to search for a ball and ball carburetor, and the results come up blank. When I changed the search to carter carburetor, it only yielded 2. I know I am doing something wrong, but I don't know what.

2. Jakes38

Jakes38

Try a Google search, i.e.- "ball and ball carburetor HAMB" Usually yields decent results.

3. I believe the HAMB data base being searched now is just the ads put up since the new HAMB launch.

4. That didn't work so good. Came up with posts from 2005. If that did work, then it would show ALL posts, and no separation from classifieds, general discussion, etc. But thanks!

You may be correct; I see the last (first?) ad dated May 13 2014. I would think the archives would be available as they show up on a google search, but apparently that is not the case.

5. If you're looking for a classified ad prior to the new format; they're gone.

The search function is much better with the new platform, just takes some getting used to. Try putting quotation marks around "ball & ball" and use the ampersand as well as "and".