Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sealed Beam's for 28-29???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Capt. Zorro, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Capt. Zorro

Capt. Zorro

Is there a sealed beam headlight that will fit into the 28-29 Model A buckets without a problem? I know that they make halogen conversions for them but the cheapest I've seen are still a little pricey. One of the A parts suppliers have the sealed beam conversion plug for about $5.00, so I suspect there may be something that fits.

2. Capt. Zorro

Capt. Zorro

for the night shift, I've still got 9hr. to go tonight...

3. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

I have a set of big unidentified headlights similar to A lights. I got the Speedway halogen kit for about $30. It was real easy to put in and puts out as much light as anything else I drive.

4. There is a headlight ring adaptor that fits between the 6v or 12v sealed beam headlight and the stainless headlight ring. It holds the headlight in. You see them on ebay every once in awhile. I have them on my A coupe. No pics, sorry. It was an old conversion for model A's when sealed beam lights came out.

5. peanut

peanut

i have seen the sealed beams in A head lights with the adpters and they look realy bad. like doo doo! very chezzy

6. Capt. Zorro

Capt. Zorro

OK, thanks guys that's what I wanted to know. Peanut thanks for the cabinet it worked out great, I appreciate it.