Register now to get rid of these ads!

Scores of new Chevys stored for decades undriven finally up for sale

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shipper Sel, Jun 26, 2013.

1. I'm not seeing 500 of anything in the satellite picture, maybe 100 scattered about the property. How many are actually inside somewhere?

Anything outside for 40-50 years is of debatable value.

Bob

2. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Really cool story and what a very special find for collectors.

Jimbo

3. repeater

repeater

Well, pictures I saw show cars in that wooded area, stacked thick. So, it's pretty possible that the rest of them are all in that woods there. There were 30 or so cars actually inside the building. If google earth had a pic of that property in winter, rather than summer, we'd really know.

Makes sense they are doing the actual auction AT the golf course. They're just going to bring the stuff from the dealership down there. I'm going to go to this, but I've got a bad feeling its going to be complete and total anarchy.

4. 5w32

5w32

Nebraska or bust!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. ChitownAl

ChitownAl
    from california

yes nice find.. the auction house should be posting more pics as they clean out the dealership, parts, signage etc... as for the prson that stated middle of ** Nebraska.. Let it be known that there is some serious money and collectors out there, One that comes to mind is the family of Harold Warp out of Chicago area that runs the Harold Warp Pioneer village in Minden Nebraska.. They have a huge collection of everything not just automotive, very impressive..several airplane hanger style buildings surrounding the museum filled with cars,motorcycles, boats and planes. I would be surprised if they were not there biddiing. If your planning to attend the auction you might also want to put them on your list while in Nebraska..