Register now to get rid of these ads!

Scary Larry - I know your secret

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Good Wood, May 29, 2009.

1. Good Wood

Good Wood
    from pa

Hey Larry,

I hope I'm not giving away your little secret, but I have to share my discovery with you. I finally found time to clean my coupe for the first time since Jalopy showdown. When I went to remove the super duper, newly-designed infield sticker from the windshield, it peeled off easily and in one piece!

Either you were using preventive psychology to deter the hoodlums who would dare to cheat, or you were misled by the sticker manufacturer. Either way, I hope your warning, and your new stickers, served their purpose.

Just thought you should know. If you don't believe me, I'll bring it along to the upcoming Van Showdown. I can't wait to hear Van Morrison............Woody

P.S. You didn't announce the date yet, did you?

2. Shhhhhh. Keep that under your hat.

3. scarylarry

scarylarry

Geeez, it never works the way it's supposed to! They only tore as we pulled them off the roll!! Well, back to the drawing board for next year! On the hunt for shittier paper labels.

4. Tony

Tony

They just need a little rain water on 'em...the one on my truck was pretty much a white blob with red smears on it after being beaten by my wipers in the rain later Sat night..no scrapin' that one off..
    actually, i think i still have the blob on the windshield..