Register now to get rid of these ads!

scans of old 1930s onwards catalouges

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by steveo3002, Dec 12, 2011.

1. steveo3002

steveo3002
    from england

http://www.wishbookweb.com

you guys might like this ..old catalugues from the 30s onwards , lots of toys and auto accesorys etc

enjoy

2. Hot Rod Elvis

Hot Rod Elvis

That's pretty cool. Didn't have time to look at every page of every one, but I skimmed over the 52' Sears catalog. Thanks

3. Wow! I was trying to remember what my Lost-In-Space helmet, ray gun and Switch-N-Go setup looked like and there it all was in the Sears '66 catalog, along with the GI Joe Mercury space capsule, Aurora HO slot car set and stereo console that are still in my parent's house. When I saw the price for the stereo in '66 (about $500) and how proud my Dad was of it when we got it, I now understand and appreciate what he did with the money he spent on us. Christmas 1966 was pretty special. I bet I drooled all over that '66 Wish Book when I was 5 just like I'll drool over the next issue of Hemmings that will be in my mailbox at the beginning of next month.