Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SBC 377 stroker Hyperuetectic pistons X Steel crank X Rods

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Dirty30Dodge, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Dirty30Dodge

Dirty30Dodge
    1. Upholstery

City: Argyle

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 999.00
    I have a Small Block Chevy Stroker set up for sale! I was going to use it for one of my projects. It will be a High RPM 377 Stroker when its all put together. All the parts listed below were ran previously with this engine and come with it. Make offer for what you want to use thanks ie: if you don't want to use the pistons etc.. Thanks

*400 SBC .030 2 bolt main Machine work: Magged, Cylinder Line Honed, New cam bearings, Freeze plugs etc..
    * 350 X Rods Unchecked
    * 350 X Steel Crank Shaft .030 under rods and journals
    * NEW in Box Speedpro Pistons and Rings for it. Pistons are PN# H869CP they should be at 9.7:1 compression with a 64cc combustion chamber heads.
    * Previously used Crank bearing spacer kit (required to fit 350 crank into 400 block)
    * Used Crank Balancer
    * Oil Pan & used HV oil Pump
    * Used ARP Head Bolts
    * Felpro Blue Head Gaskets
    * used Alternator, Used Water Pump and some Brackets and Pulleys etc..
    * Heads 882's Ported and polished one has a crack they would reduce the comp to 9.0:1
    find another good head and match the other port and polish. 2:02 Valves.
    Will need light polish and cleaning on everything has been sitting in shop covered but still needs cleaning before assembly.
    All the parts listed were assembled and running at one time. I reduced the dome pistons to the H Pistons and wanted more of a pump gas motor.

$999 OBO Local Pick up only Thanks Pay Pal ok!

Separate is a vintage 60's Gasser Polished intake Edelbrock X1 Polished with 6 Stromberg 97's, Vintage finned Valve covers, base gaskets, Fuel Log, The carbs were ran progressively together on a Vintage Speed boat and all have nice color and patina. This is a real gasser intake from the 60's I purchased out of SO Cal years ago. $1500 OBO