Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Santa Maria after Party Pic?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Blurr, May 28, 2009.

1. The Blurr

The Blurr

Did anyone get any pics from the bowling alley after party?

2. The Blurr

The Blurr

No one??? Did everyone forget their camera there?

3. lttlelindsey

lttlelindsey
    from So. Cal

I personally thought the bowling alley party was lame! I was super disapointed. I heard the party at the Hotel was much better.

4. DIRTYBIRD

DIRTYBIRD

Yeah The Party wasn't super fun but I wouldn't call it lame though. There was a shit load of rides outside though. So somebody has to have pics. The owners husband chatted with the wife and I for a bit. He said they were happy to have us there. I had a camera but I forgot that I liked cars once I started drinking. Spent the rest of the night talking with friends and pushing/dancing my wife around the mini pit in front of the band.
    It was mostly packed full of us brown folk but the vibe was mellow...LOL...no one got stabbed or anything.

Although......when
    I left around 12:30 or 1 and I saw a guy on a harley go down behind me at the intersection of donovan and main. I was turning and when i looked back it seemed like some dudes were kicking his ass instead of helping him. Came back later the place was swarming with cops. I think it was gang related cuz they had a bunch cholos sitting in the spotlights. Shit's been pretty hot with the thugs in SM lately.
    Anybody see that?

5. Lucky444

Lucky444

These are the only pics I took that night.

Attached Files:

6. The Blurr

The Blurr

Shit's been pretty hot with the thugs in SM lately.
    Anybody see that?[/QUOTE]

Huh...yeah I woke up at about 2:00 am Sat. morning to "DROP THE KNIFE!" and another voice yelling "CHECK HIS PULSE, CHECK HIS PULSE" This right out the window of my room at the inn. But all in all I did not have any trouble (except drinking tooo much) and I had a good time at the inn. I did not make to the bowling alley. I heard the Three bad Jacks sucked ass.

7. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

The party was good,we had no problems good bands and good people...lame i dont think so..ill post some pics up later today,we had over 1000 people jammed in the bowling alley.....

8. lttlelindsey

lttlelindsey
    from So. Cal

Wow I musta left too early. When I was there it was a snooze fest and there were hardly any hot rods in the parking lot... Just some guy in a 80s convertable limo doing laps in the parking lot...

I've seen those bands so many times... I left after or sometime during Hot Rod Trio... I heard the party at the INN that night was fun...

I am however stoked to know you all enjoyed yourself :)

9. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

Well i must say you did miss out... For filling the parking lot with lots of cars from the show, as well as a head count of over 1000 people, oh, and lets not forget the numerous compliments on how fun & smooth things ran... Well, i would say it was a good night. The compliments from penny alone on sunday made it well worth it! So i guess you did leave a bit early! As for next year, well its in the works already...

10. lttlelindsey

lttlelindsey
    from So. Cal

Awesome well congrats! Wish I would have hung in there. I was still beat from the ride the day before.... ha

11. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

what no stabbings?, its not a show or even a get together anymore down here unless theres a good shanking:rolleyes:

12. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

First went by Joe's Tire Shop(a couple blocks from Holiday Inn) had a Santana- type cover band, free food and cool people.
    Then saw Cops out front of the Bowl at about 9pm or so.
    Then took a quick lap down Broadway.

Enough fun for me

Brian

13. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

14. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

15. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

16. low-lincoln

low-lincoln

It was a fun time. The HOODS CC did a good job organizing it. I left a little early and missed the latenight madness though.

17. The Gambler

The Gambler

Huh...yeah I woke up at about 2:00 am Sat. morning to "DROP THE KNIFE!" and another voice yelling "CHECK HIS PULSE, CHECK HIS PULSE" This right out the window of my room at the inn. But all in all I did not have any trouble (except drinking tooo much) and I had a good time at the inn. I did not make to the bowling alley. I heard the Three bad Jacks sucked ass.[/QUOTE]

THROW YOU OWN PARTY NEXT YEAR!! The HOODS put on a good show and drinks where cheap and people where cool, what else do you want.

18. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

THROW YOU OWN PARTY NEXT YEAR!! The HOODS put on a good show and drinks where cheap and people where cool, what else do you want.[/QUOTE]

I 2nd that! Great party, THREE BAD JACKS ruled, and no trouble makers!!

Ian

19. My friends and I all had a good time. Good show guys!

The bands were cool, and having 3 bars open worked out great.

Hope to do it again next year.

To people that were worried about driving, the cabs were cheap, about 10 bucks each way to get 9 of us to to the show and back to our hotel.

20. The Blurr

The Blurr

THROW YOU OWN PARTY NEXT YEAR!! The HOODS put on a good show and drinks where cheap and people where cool, what else do you want.[/QUOTE]

I was not talking shit just reporting what I heard I was not even there. Hence the request for pics. The drop the knife comment was to an earlier statement from someone else. I am sure they did a great job I was just looking for some pics.

21. doctorZ

doctorZ

I had a great time. The bands were good especially the motorhead cover! i was surprised that i was one of the few people actually bowling though; that seemed a bit odd. i must say, though, they were some of the cheapest beers i have bought at a show in quite some time!