Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage SAN DIEGO VISTA ROD RUN

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sactownog, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Sactownog

Sactownog
    from SAN DIEGO

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, SUNDAY IN VISTA CALIFORNIA (SAN DIEGO) THE 30TH VISTA ROD RUN WILL BE HELD IN VISTA, CA
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vista-rod-run-2019-registration-59185800322

Description
    The Vista Rod Run features 350+ classic and specialty cars. Car owners compete for the best of the best to win one of 30 trophies. Also featured is music throughout the event, Specialty Auto vendors and great downtown shopping, restaurants and breweries.

This site is used for vendor and entry registration only.

Pricing:

Pre-sale Registration (3/21/2019 - 7/12/2019 at 11:59pm):
    $25.00 - Pre-sale registration without a T-shirt, Dash Plaque and Raffle Ticket
    $30.00 - Pre-sale registration with a T-Shirt, Dash Plaque and Raffle Ticket

Regular Registration (7/13/2019 - 8/3/2019 at 5pm):
    $30.00 - Registration - comes with Dash Plaque and Raffle Ticket

Day of Registration (On 8/4/2019):
    $35.00- Day of Registration - comes with Dash Plaque and Raffle Ticket

Additional T-Shirt:
    $15.00 - Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
    $18.00 - XX-Large, XXX-Large

$20 - Women's Tank Top

$20 - Long Sleeve T-Shirt

$20 - Hat

$15 - Commemorative License Plate

*Pricing does not include prossessing fees

If you are a vendor and registering for a 10x10 space at the Vista Rod Run. Please use promotional code "vendor" after you click the register button on this page to access the vendor registration options.

FAQs

Is it free to attend the event as a spectator?

Yes, this site is for vehicle participants and vendors only.

What time can we check-in?

Vehicle check-in is from 7:00am-9:00am. No late entries accepted.

How do I find the entrance for check-in?

Exit the 78 Fwy on Civic center and drive North to Eucalyptus or Exit Vista Village drive to Vista Way. The closest address for your GPS is 319 E. Broadway, Vista, CA 92084

Is there food available for spectators and participants?

We have lots of great restaurants for breakfast and lunch in Downtown Vista, plus a few additional food vendors will be scattered throughout the event.

Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?

No, there is no age restriction to enter the event.

What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?

The NCTD Vista Transit Center is a short 1 block walk from Historic Main Street. You can take the Sprinter Line or Breeze bus to this location.

Parking will be available at 9am in the public lot off Eucalyptus though limited due to road closures in Downtown Vista for participant entries.

How can I contact the organizer with any questions?

If you have any questions about our registration, please contact us:

By phone number: 760-390-2932

By email: [email protected]

facebook.com/vistarodrun

facebook.com/discovervistavillage

Do I have to bring my printed registration to the event?

No.

Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?

No

What's the refund policy?

All registration & ticket sales are final. Registration/ tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled. In the event of the cancellation of an event, only a refund of the face value of the registration/ticket will be provided. Registration/ticket service fees will not be refunded. Registration/tickets will not be refunded if event is rescheduled for a future date. This registration/ticket is not redeemable for cash. Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. This event will be held rain or shine. Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.