Register now to get rid of these ads!

San Antonio HAMBERS: Cruisin scene sucks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Saoutlaws_Gotti, Jun 11, 2007.

1. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Factor in the discounted pints, and you'll be there next Monday...:)

And yeah, Mark's hasn't been do "it" for very long. (hot rodding, or the other "it" from what I hear) But I don't know anybody that has packed as much knowledge, work, and progress into as short a time. There are just people that get it done, and the rest who don't.

So what's the scoop on the Acapulco thing? Maybe we can get down there with a couple of cars next month.

2. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

The racing thing sounds cool, hell theres lots of guys i know that id really like to see what there cars will do....

Anybody know who we need to talk to to get this thing in the works, like i said im more than happy to help organize hell id even do a mojority of the work, i can do some pretty bad ass flyers, i definatley know how to street promote an event (did it for several years when i was younger for some of the night clubs here in san antonio)

lets hear some suggestions

3. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

buzzard

do a search on First Fridays

Rogers got a cool ass thing goin on over there, you guys should try to make it out, like i said it is pretty cool

4. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Oh yeah...BEER! the great equalizer!

THATS why I keep talking about brown nanner pudding!

Acupulco? What 'cho talkin 'bout, Willis? I thought that was an Island or something...or reeeeally far away. :D

And Gotti (snicker...hee hee the t.v. show ruined that for me...sorry.)

Make like a Nike and JUST DO IT! pick a spot, ask permission, tell 'em you're gonna bring a bunch of random ya-hoos with you, and go for it. Flyers are probably not neccecary. What you're gonna need is a "forum" so to speak, which reaches thousands of like minded individuals a day...if only such a magical place Existed!

or you could just do the whole word-of-mouth thing...it's worked for my business for 5 years, so I can imagine it would work for a cruise night.

count me in for the racing, by the way. I will be driving my "off topic" car, as I need seat time in the fast one.

5. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

what tv show you talkin about Lux

6. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

"Growing up Gotti"- it was about his two mildly retarted sons, and thier less than manly antics.

it's a "docudrama" that accidentally turned into pure humor.

7. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

So what's the scoop on the Acapulco thing? Maybe we can get down there with a couple of cars next month.[/QUOTE]

Every first friday of the month at Acapulco Drive Inn, (210) 224-2452,
    609 S Alamo St, San Antonio (Downtown, King Williams District)

$2-16oz beers, free parking, hot-chicks walking around all night.
    Starts at 8-??? I've stayed till 3 a.m before...

Sadly I will not be going to this any longer, I'm moving to California...
    Anymore info pm dueceroger up above and he can give you the lowdown..

8. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

LUX, Arlo you got nothing but love from the BARONS..
    I need a CRUSHPROOF shirt before I go....

9. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

awwww.

when do you leave? I don't have any pressed right this second, but I may be able to get a dozen or so thrown into the screens soon.

10. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

July 5th. Brotha....

11. triton6972

triton6972

Hey Arlo I need a new t-shirt also. Hook a brother up. And you need to come down for Alex's going away party.

12. Lakota

Lakota

Four months ago, four of us rodders started the "Lone Wolf Street Rodders" here in Elmendorf just south of San Antonio. We get together on Fri and Sat nights wherever we feel like it. Lately, show ups have been lean. It seems the price of gas is the hot topic whenever we meet. It's a lost endeavor to drive 26 miles out of your way to save 4 cents a gal, when you're only putting 15 gals in your rod. Most of the time we just all park at a local burger joint, and let the great unwashed masses walk around our rods and wish. We'd do the run thing, but that gets old in a hurry when you spend all week setting it up and only a few show up to run. Besides, we like to be spontainious.

13. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

are ya shure it`s not the " lux capacitor " all right if you put that on your shirt`s I want one. haha. racing Im in !

14. 55 on bags

55 on bags

i say we do a cruise maybe not every month but every other or somthing to san marcos what do all you austin guys think and san antonio lets get somthing planned out

15. 55 on bags

55 on bags

find a spot and go for it whether it be at a park, restaurant anywhere we can drink some beers eat and have a good time

16. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

I can't claim to know alot about San Carcass, but from what I understand, the town square is pretty cool, and has some good eats goin' on, too.

Imagine thier surprise when 20 or so gearheads roll into thier 'burb, unannounced, and goof off for a couple hours then leave.

55- why don't you roll on up to the dog and duck next Monday?
    there is usually a pretty good turnout, and it's fun.

17. Slick Willie

Slick Willie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Dude, We have been cruising every Friday , Saturday and Sunday … Where have you been ??? Roger hasn’t called you? He said he would.

Arlo you are one funny fucker. When I grow up I want to be just like you.

18. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

willie you talking to me bro, if so hell nah aint heard shit no one ever calls me, lol

where u guys been cruising? hey it like i mentioned on other post about this topic, man i go thru some major shit all week long (called life) and when it comes to the weekend nothing makes me feel better than to get in one of my many rides and take a cruise and hang out with fellow rodders and talk about all the stupid shit in life and what we wanna do to our rides and so on and so forth

willie, im gonna pm you with my number, holla at me and let me know whats going on

19. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

You fags should call eachother, you talk too much.

I wish there was a TEXAS section of the HAMB where we could post events and meets, etc so that everyone on here would know what the fuck was going on instead of scrolling through pages of "I love yous" and "my weiner is bigger than yours" just to see if anyone new has come up on this thread.

Can't do the hang thang at my job in San Marcos. boss says he don't want trash left in the lot, melted rubber everywhere, or the cops called to his business. I understand what he means because there's always some assholes who fuck it up for everyone by trying to show off.

Anyhow, I'll talk to my pig buddy who works for San Marcos P.D. and see if he knows any good places.

;)

20. 55 on bags

55 on bags

i might take a cruise to san marcos and see the sight

21. 55 on bags

55 on bags

i am just saying that way us guys from san antonio wont have to drive all the way to austin and the austin guys wont have to drive to san antonio closer for everyone
    SAN MARCOS

22. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

55 on bags answer ur phone fool

23. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

Check out my thread

New San Antonio Cruise Spot