Register now to get rid of these ads!

Saludos de Venezuela!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by El Caballo, Dec 30, 2003.

1. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Greetings from Venezuela! This appears to be the place where all of the Dodge Darts, Mavericks, Novas, Malibus, Torinos (they were sold here as Fairlanes), and Falcons go to die. (Hell) So far I have managed to polish off a case of beer (they come by 36 instead of 24) with my bro in law and haven´t been drunk yet. Great Pilsner, tastes like LaBatt´s Blue to me. I was at the airport yesterday getting my baggage refund, three days late on my luggage, got $100 per person, so I got $400 and there was this store there with a picture of Foghorn Leghorn and the name of the store was "The Big Pecker". I asked the guys if they knew what that meant and was told it was for his beak. Not exactly, I explained laughing my ass off. Imagine that in an airport in the US... They should have used Woody Woodpecker.

I have other stuff to tell, this is no place to be if you are like Hank Hill. No water pressure, you literally take your life in your hands if you go out in the calle (street), it is like dodgeball with cars. I will be back in the states in a couple of days with some digi pics of stuff that is typical here.

2. hatch

hatch
    from house

Must be using one of those donkey powered computers.... [​IMG]

3. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Actually it is quite modern in some aspects, aside from the actual donkeys in the street! Last night I went to my old neighborhood and it was nice then, now it is even better. Alot has not changed elsewhere. But, I´m enjoying being here with family, mostly. Inlaws, you know.

4. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

so that is where you go to get v8 maverick rear ends...

5. el Roach

el Roach

Good to hear from you Homo........hope yer havin a good time! Drink one for me!! [​IMG]
    Later