Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

(***SOLD***) S/W 2-5/8" Cresent Needle/Step Bezel gauge trio w/panel

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by fleetside66, May 12, 2019.

1. fleetside66

fleetside66

City: Bethlehem

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $325
    Here is a set of Stewart-Warner 2-5/8" crescent needle, step bezel gauges, featuring an oil pressure, a motor minder & a fuel pressure. They all work. The glass on all of the gauges is clear & scratch free. The bezels have no obnoxious oxidation, dings or scratches. The motor minder appears to be N.O.S. The pin striped panel is included. The rumor is that it's an early Von Dutch...NOT! These type of gauges are getting harder to find, especially in the shape these are in. I'd rather not break up the set, but I someone doesn't buy it as a set and you're interested in just one of the gauges, let me know & I'll make a decision on that in the near future.

The price is plus shipping...$13 USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48. PayPal would be best, but a Postal Money Order would work, as well. The first P.M. committing to buy gets it.

IMG_2429.jpg IMG_2442.jpg IMG_2443.jpg IMG_2444.jpg IMG_2446.jpg IMG_2447.jpg IMG_2448.jpg

2. fleetside66

fleetside66