Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Running TH350,convertor, and shifter.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by jwray, Sep 2, 2014.

1. jwray

jwray
    from Omaha, Ne

City: La Vista

State: Nebraska
    Price: 700
    For sale is a running TH350. Two summers since rebuild has about 3000 total miles. Included with the sale are an 1800 and 2400 stall convertor, transmission cooler, and Lokar floor mount shifter with a 22 inch arm. I rebuilt the trans with HD clutches and steels with a TCI shift kit and modified the case for dual feeding of the direct drum. This allows the use of factory valve body gaskets and separator plates. Extra support bushings were installed in the sun shell and direct drum. The case and tailshaft was smoothed and polished and it has a polished cast aluminum pan. It will come with a dip stick and kickdown cable but they may not work in all cars. The trans is in the car and available for test drives, if we make a deal I can have it out in a few hours. I don’t have any pictures of the trans by itself but it is worth the look, I am switching to an overdrive hence the sale of this transmission.

Attached Files: