Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rumble on S Congress this coming weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by El Jefe, Jul 27, 2009.

1. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

Big excuse to get out this weekend on Saturday night and head down to S. Congress. You can share all your stories about the KKOA show in Salina and the Billetproof in Giddings. Saturday Aug 1 big blowout at the Continental Club starting at 8:30 pm w/ The Honeybees from Chicago then the one and only JADE IDOL at 9:30, Nick Curran and the Lowlifes at 10:30 and then Kim Lenz comes out of retirement w/ her band the Jaguars(w/ Nick on guitar) and will close the show starting at midnight. We will block off some spaces in front and around the club so come early and stay late. Rockin' good time. See you Saturday.

2. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

3. Crease

Crease

4. HOT ROD BILL

HOT ROD BILL

No rest if you hot rod in this town, we'll be there.

5. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

The Yay-Hoos are throwing together a little pre show cruise and burgers. More on that tomorrow. Off right now to Dog and Duck and then the Continental.

6. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

Maybe we should bring the cannon? Just like AC/DC?

7. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

You better.

8. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Man I wish I was out already!!!... looks like a good time.. Have Fun eveyrone..

9. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Uh, burgers with good friends. Caravan through Austin to the Continental Club and park right next to Lee Pratt's '40. Then go in and check out some kick ass bands...

Austin, Texas rules.

Attached Files:

10. BLAKE

BLAKE

OK... THAT was fun!

[​IMG]

11. KreaturesCCaustin

KreaturesCCaustin
    from Austin, TX

Sean's beard is out of control!!! Wish I could have been there, but my work schedule wouldn't allow. I gotta change jobs soon or I'm going to snap and go postal. (Funny, because I drive a truck for the Postal Service). :D Sounds like it would have been a blast!

12. RAY With

RAY With

Wish we could of made it but out of town company had to be catered to. There is always next time and know every one had a good time. The burgers and then rod run make it all one hell of a good time.

13. sololobo

sololobo

Damn, this would have been the bomb. What a band line up!! My lifetime crush on the fab. red head Kim Lenz is raging with just the thought of seeing her tear it up. If anything was left standing after Jade Idol was finished thrashing the joint. No, it wasn't my color choice, that green is only the envy showing!! Yahoo, looks like the upholstry wizard was having a blast. I hope everyone did!! Rock n Roll Hootchie Coo!! ~Sololobo~