Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Rough 30-31 Coupe Body

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by zeuglodon, Jun 5, 2014.

1. zeuglodon

zeuglodon

City: Warren

State: Ohio
    Price: 1,000
    Really rough 30-31 coupe body. As if the rust wasn't enough, someone cut those ugly gashes in the quarters where I assume there were fenders during the "fender law" era and some other idiot cut the rear top panel in half. One door has patch panels welded in and the other is ready for them (they are included). All hinges are good. Included are the quarters, doors, tank top, deck lid, firewall, visor, new panel for under rear window, panel below decklid and anything else I can find laying around that goes to it. There is no cowl but Budd's Auto Wrecking (about a half hour from me) usually has a couple in stock @ $300 ea. Too nasty for me, but if you have the skills or just like a challenge, here it is.

$1,000 or BO. I don't have time to mess with trying to ship all this so it is pick-up only.
    Thanks, Rick
    330-503-3413.
    If you call, leave a voice mail. My business line rings to my cell and gets telemarketed to death, so I tend not to pick up call from outside my area code.

Attached Files:

2. zeuglodon

zeuglodon

Sold and gone in one day....thanks Craigslist.