Register now to get rid of these ads!

Roth Movie?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Peter Pan of Chicago, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Donzie

Donzie

Sounds cool, hope it comes out on DVD.

2. Ron Mann is the guy behind the documentary "Comic Book Confidential", that was pretty good, looking forward to seeing this one.

3. Cword

Cword

4. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

..........DVD??..Hell, I hope it comes out on IMAX!!!! :D

5. Great link Cword, Thanks!

Joel :)

6. I just read the press release and the link to the site ,and if the accuracy of the movie is anything like the press release, it is in big trouble. But then movies rarely depict anything with any degree of accuracy(or truth).
    Judging solely from the ,"facts" this guy dispensed to the reporter,he comes on a bit like Michael Moore. I don't like to pre-judge people,and I admit I have never heard of this guy or viewed(or heard)any of his movies,but something about this just doesn't quite ring true. I hope I'm wrong.
    As an example,Ed had converted to the Mormon faith way more than five years ago and as for him discovering Ed sleeping under his car,I seriously doubt it.He may have been in his truck(in the camper back)but I seriously doubt he was under it unless it was up on a lift.Ed was a pretty big guy.
    I just would hate to see done to Ed what has been done to Ken Howard.
    That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

7. Ray, I just ran the link on account I was surprised that someone made a movie or documentary about Big Daddy and it may have been of some interest. I have no way of knowing if it is accurate or not. The proof will be in the pudding sort to speak. We'll see.

Joel :confused: