Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rolls & Pleats No.26 - OUT NOW!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jerry_Rolls&Pleats, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Jerry_Rolls&Pleats

Jerry_Rolls&Pleats
    from Europe

Hey guys!

I just want to let all of you know that the new issue of Rolls & Pleats (#26) is out now.

This issue features the 2007 Grand National Roadster Show, the 2007 Detroit Autorama & more cool stuff!

Like every issue, you can flick through most pages of our magazine on our website! Check it out now: www.rollsandpleats.com

[​IMG]

2. Jerry_Rolls&Pleats

Jerry_Rolls&Pleats
    from Europe

3. Rikster

Rikster

Fantastic and a Dutch Buick Custom on the cover.... It can't get any better.

4. Jerry_Rolls&Pleats

Jerry_Rolls&Pleats
    from Europe

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

kool! i just bought a few from vaphead last weekend at our show! as soon as i find out which ones i bought, ill get over to your site and buya couple more and a shirt!!!!
    bitchin lil mag btw!!!!:)

6. Muttley

Muttley

Yeesh, I'm way behind................I still need to pick up 24 & 25.

7. I need to subscribe, still haven't bumped into a #25. Jerry, you would sell alot more with a little better distibution. I am very happy to have a full set, except the last 2. Keep up the great work!

8. mightysam

mightysam

Make that a "Belgian" Rikster :)

9. Jerry_Rolls&Pleats

Jerry_Rolls&Pleats
    from Europe

Thanks man. If anyone has suggestions on how to improve our distribution in the US (shops we should contact, etc.) please let me know :)

10. Jerry_Rolls&Pleats

Jerry_Rolls&Pleats
    from Europe

11. 53burb

53burb

I get mine here at MoonEyes. I used to get it all the time at Tower Records( R.I.P.) Cannot believe that they are gone. They had a better selection of car mags then the newsstand. KNUX!

12. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

Jerry.
    pat yourself on the back for such a great job you do with this book. they just get better & better with every new issue

cheers to you!

13. 53chevy

53chevy

Yes! I would go to the one in Canoga Pk. They did have a good selection of car mags and mags in general. Burbank Auto whatchamacallit is not so great these days, I even went to Johnson Motors (spl ?) in Pasadena. Either they sell out quick or their selection is not up to snuff. Now days, I just get em' at the Pomona swap meet from the guy that sells most of good mags out today.

AND Jerry, Thanks! I have the 1st issue and have been get em' ever since. Hell, I just pick it up and buy it. No need to browse, every single one is on the Money!

Ken

14. 53burb

53burb

Jerry. Just went from front page to the back. Great issue and awesome pics. I picked it up from MoonEyes and while there, bumped into all of these guys from Michigan that were being taken on a tour of the shop there, They are here for the open house at SoCal Speed Shop and the Roadster show Pomona too. Glad I went to pick issue #26 up today from there. KNUX!

15. Stone

Stone

cool I need to order a copy.