Register now to get rid of these ads!

Roll Call: Salina Lead Sled

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vegas paul, May 23, 2010.

1. Greg and I will be leaving Montana about 8pm tonight (thursday), catch a couple hour snooze in the car before the wrecking yard opens tomorrow morning, breakfast in Nebraska and roll into Salina with just enough time to drop the bags at the hotel and head to the drags.

2. BLUECOLLARKUSTOMS

BLUECOLLARKUSTOMS

well boys and girls, the planets have aligned, the sea has parted or something,but it looks like I will be heading out Friday afternoon, stopping in Nebraska and picking up a friend and will be there Saturday morning sometime. wanted to go last year but didn't quite pan out, only going to be around for Saturday and then turn and burn back home, but were gonna make the best of it, hope to see some of you around and am looking forward to seeing some bitch'n cars........Scott

3. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I took my tent over and set it up so I have my vendor space, I still may enter my Galaxie just so I can park near my booth, see ya all tonight!

4. COS

COS
    from KCMO

What time are the Drags and what is the name of the park they are in??

5. Same host hotel as last year?

6. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

4:30 pm and to find them you go east on crawford until you hit Markley, turn right and go 1 mile. East Crawford rec center :) the Salina Muni golf course is right next to Markley if you need a google mappable name.

7. COS

COS
    from KCMO

Thank you sir!!

8. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Yes, Best Western on 9th just south of I 70.

9. Cool, thanks. I have to work tomorrow morning but I hope to escape early and make it to Salina by 1:00pm.

10. 54delray

54delray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Fremont NE

Anybody know for sure, if entry to show gets you a complimentary small swap space like it has in the past? I've just got a few shiny things to put out on a tarp, not a whole truck and trailer or anything. Wanna sell enough to pay for motel, then pack it up. Bill

11. kulturekat

kulturekat
    from oklahoma

chillen in the hotel room a the ramada knowing all these cool hot rods are outside i cant sleep cant wait to see everyone and all the cars at the show. cant sleep

12. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I took almost 500 pics today, didn't even get half of them today!

13. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

FINALLY heading to bed, just thought I'd share this pic of Gene Winfield starting a couple of cars at the Run What Ya Brung Drags. Enjoy! I'll get all of the rest of mine up ASAP.

Attached Files:

14. Ya that was awesome seeing Gene out there flagging the cars!!