Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rodders Journal pick at LSRU

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brokenspoke, Apr 7, 2013.

1. The37Kid

The37Kid

Man! Does that car have the look, love to see full hoods on Hot Rods! Bob

2. Way to go Nick, Congrats !

3. Great car, half way decent guy. Deserves the award.
    Later,
    Dick

4. brady1929

brady1929

5. tmfcracing

tmfcracing
    from Sweden

More Congrats =) well deserved.

6. bigken

bigken

Nick is a kick-ass guy..........congratulations on the 'well-deserved' award and recognition.

7. Good goin' Nick! Congrats man!

8. Sweet little Roadster Congrats Nick!!

9. Congrats Nick!
    It was great meeting you.
    It's a " nice guys do finish first " kind of thing!

10. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

That's icing on the whole cake Nick...congrats...

Hope you get back home before the major storm coming your way...supposed to hit here tonite, weatherman sez we should get 10"-14" inches...and it's coming you way...wouldn't be good to get caught in that in a roadster...

R-

11. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Very nice roadster. Like the colour and really like the stance.

Congratulations.

12. Can hardly wait to see you at Bonneville again this summer. Looked great last year, looks even better now. Um... maybe you can give me a quick ride out on the salt? Im 53 years old and have never ridden in a roadster. Ill pay for gas? ... buy you a beer? ... you name it lol.

Great car, great guy, you deserve all the kudos!

13. Congratulations Nick! Wish I could have made it down to check out the car and say Hi in person this year...

14. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

15. striper

striper

Not only driven cross country but driven hard too. Got to ride with Nick and his buddy Jason in his A coupe out to the fairgrounds and back. We had some fun! Thanks for making my weekend fellas and congratulations on the award Nick.

Pete

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

16. striper

striper

Well I can vouch for Nick's car being "driven"! I had the pleasure of riding shotgun from Sth Congress to the fairground. Strange thing happened each time I pushed the record button on the GoPro. Must have been connected to Nick's right foot. Even more wild was the ride back following Nick in his buddy Jason's coupe. I had a blast with you guys. Congrats on a well deserved award Nick.

17. striper

striper

Sorry for the two posts. Thought the first one disappeared

18. Elrod

Elrod

Congrats Nick! Well deserved!

19. cody1958

cody1958
    from wichita ks

Congrats. I didn't know he painted it i remember seeing it in salina in bare metal. either way bitchin car

20. Wow..that's great news, Nick! And Roger has it right. If you're reading this in a motel room somewhere between Austin and Omaha, I feel for ya. Hell, I caught a nasty cold this last weekend driving my new summer beater G-body mailbu wagon home from Oregon..just got in last night. I can't imagine driving a roadster in the shit weather I encountered last night. Solid rain/lightning/screaming wind/thunderstorm [damn cold T-storm too] from North Platte to Lincoln. In Omaha? A teeny sprinkle! Congrats on the award and be careful coming home, please.

21. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Thanks alot, everyone... I appreciate all the kind words.
    Never in a million years would I have thought my roadster would be a pick at the Lonestar Roundup, let alone by Steve from the Rodder's Journal. There were a ton of other much nicer cars there.

We got back to Omaha around 1:30 today --- Didn't have any problems with the cars on the way home. The whole past week went by way too fast, but it was a great trip and a great time!

Malcolm

22. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

On the way home yesterday..

uploadfromtaptalk1365454056508.jpg

23. Glad you beat the storm, radar is going nuts!

24. Cool car looks good with the hallock

25. Nick Malcolm Hoesing - Your roadster is well deserving of the TJR pick! ... Coonan got it right! ... A very bitchin' Hot Rod ... that is driven!

26. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Wow, I didn't recognize the car or driver as our own Malcolm. But I did see it at a NAPA auto parts near my house and I did see him cruising on Congress. ;) :D

Damn that is a fine roadster. Everything is just right, but the color really catches the eye and makes it stand out. Great car. See ya round.

27. farmer12

farmer12

Congrats, well done!

28. Spike!

Spike!

Nice!
    Spike