Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rodder Sites

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skoh73, Jul 23, 2008.

1. skoh73

skoh73

Hey all, I found a couple of sites out there a couple of months ago similar to (but not as killer as) the H.A.M.B. Somebody erased the "favorites" section on my pc and now I can't find them. Anybody know of any other sites with hard to find parts, etc. on them. Hate to go beyond the H.A.M.B., but you know how it is, some people haven't found out about it yet and have parts posted elsewhere. Thanks, and I promise to continue to preach about this site wherever I go.

2. RoadkillCustoms

RoadkillCustoms
    from Mesa, AZ

Losing your favorite links SUCKS! Been there, done that. My shop's web site has a directory of hot rod forums, vendors, part suppliers, hot rod clubs and car shows, junk yards, cruises and events all over the country. We are talking thousands of resources, here. Maybe you can find what you are looking for there: http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/

The links you are looking for are at the top and just under the logo. Hope you find what you are looking for. If you know of any I missed, let me know.