Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Rochester, NY hambers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Model-A-Bomb, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Model-A-Bomb

Model-A-Bomb
    from Orlando,FL

I have never done this however I have seen others do it with great success. I'm calling upon the power of the HAMB to help a young guy out. I'm currently on a college internship in Florida, far away from home in Buffalo. I was browsing through some local ads and found a car that caught my eye in the Seneca Falls area. I called the owner who didnt seem to know too much about it besides that it's a car and it drives. So complicated questions regarding the mechanics of the car wouldn't be well answered it would seem. If any Hambers out there in the area could help me out by going to look at the car and give me some feedback, that would be fantastic and I would be very grateful! If you can help me out please PM me and we can get in touch! Thanks a lot everyone!

2. That's a smart way to do things. Having a HAMBer check out a car for me one time kept me from making what would have been a real bad purchase. Good luck with this. Hopefully someone that can help you will pop-up soon.