Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Road Rocket Rumble

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Justin N, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Justin N

Justin N
    from Kentucky

Anyone going to Indianapolis this weekend for Road Rocket Rumble? I didn't see a thread on here so I figured I would start one. I hope to be there as long as the weather is nice.

2. Fat47

Fat47
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There is a thread on this already.

3. Hope the rain clears out of the area by this weekend. :mad:

If you've never been to the Rumble before, here's what you've been missing... :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Kevin Ginn

Kevin Ginn

Will be there! look forward to it every year! no flamethrowers:( oh well still a great time!

5. That vodka watermelon will sneak up on ya.

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Cars packed and I'm leaving right from work. Due to the weather forecast for the trip I'm bringing the wagon cuz it has wipers. :) See ya'all there!

7. BLUDICE

BLUDICE

Heavy storms today, but a video said they are still partying - lol - nothing stops the Road Rockets!

8. Just hope it doesn't mess up their spectator parking. :mad: A few ago there was water standing on some of the floors in the motel. :eek: But I don't remember if it was from rain or a busted pipe. :confused: Either way it didn't seem to slow 'em down too much! :p

9. Jeremy Jalopies

Jeremy Jalopies

Fort Wayne got pelted with rain this morning or I was going to head down early in the AM. Ive been there two years in a row and this was the first year with my truck finished. Im currently sitting here bummed as ever.

10. BLUDICE

BLUDICE

Weather is good here today

11. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Good to see you again Claymart....see you there next year God willing

12. Sorry we didn't get back for a cold one, Bob. Sort of got a late start getting down there this year. Guess I'll have to drink two next year to get caught up. Missed Bubba's watermelon this year too. :(

Keep checking back in here. I've got a bunch of pics that I'll be posting in a seperate thread. See you next year! :rolleyes:

13. Justin N

Justin N
    from Kentucky

I didn't make it, we held off because of the weather. Maybe next year.