Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects return of the TELSTAR

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Kustom7777, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Love the photoshop of your car with the red roof. With the fins it kinda reminds me of the Aztec.

Is the new Telstar going that direction again? E

2. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

yes,,keeping it simpler this time, yet still radical..still thinking i might need to shorten the quarter windows about two inches though,,then i will weld it all up solid.....

3. hacknwhack

hacknwhack
    from mass

Now I get it. I retract my my negative comment on the thin c pillar.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. I think you do now need to introduce a continuous curve to the top of the side windows, that runs the whole length of them. Now you lowered the rear of the roof some more, the two straight lines - the top of the door and the top of the side windows - are out of parallel and it pokes me in the eye a bit, where a gentle single curve would be more appealing. But it´s a lot of work!

5. Zed

Zed
    from FRANCE

yes, they look molded...another inaccuracy of the clone :rolleyes:

Nice to see you're back ! hope this one will be finished, because all the previous versions ( almost fifty...or more !lol!) were fantastic . Don't let your creativity juice too much, and build all the great kustoms you have in mind just one at a time ! ;)

Kustom7777 likes this.
  6. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

reworked the roofline a little,,,,basically swapped the quarter window curves from side to side because it was closer to the shape i want,,,also made the decision to remove the beltline ala the buster litton ford,,,,,lots of work ahead,,but feeling happier about the side window shape and flow,,,,still need to remove the beltline below the vent window area,,,, 004.JPG 005.JPG