Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Reproduction Chevrolet parts dealer in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobj49f2, May 27, 2021.

1. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

I've been a Ford truck guy most of my life. Now in search of some Chevy parts. There are a couple of old Ford parts dealers in Wisconsin like the Ford Barn and Old Time Auto Parts, they deal in reproduction parts for old Fords. Are there any reproduction Chevy parts dealers in the state? Preferably near SE Wisconsin.

2. Deuces

Deuces

What parts are you looking for????...

3. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

Just general parts like steering parts, trim pieces, other restoration parts.

I'm looking for a place like Chev's of the 40s

https://www.chevsofthe40s.com/

Or the Filling Station

https://www.fillingstation.com/

I'm working on a '37 Buick, some Chevy parts can be used on the Buick. I like to deal local whenever possible. I can buy some parts at my local NAPA store but the more specific restoration parts can only be got at the above type places.

4. Budget36

Budget36

Used to be Mother Truckers, there’s also LMC truck, so many that I’ve forget as well.

Oops, probably not gonna work on a Buick;)

5. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

I know most, if not all the online places, I'm looking for someone that is local to the SE Wisconsin area.

6. vtx1800

vtx1800
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

7. Rckt98

Rckt98

I have today ordered from I and I as well as Chevs of the Forties. Neither had everything I needed so had to place 2 separate orders. If you think sending money out of state is a problem, try sending it International. Between the 2 of them, both small orders (door handles, escutcheons etc) the freight has cost me US$204. Hot rodding is an expensive hobby outside USA.

8. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

I have nothing really against sending money out of state. The main reason for my post was to see if there are any vendors for vintage Chevy/GM parts in the state of Wisconsin. I like dealing locally if I can, if I can't then I can't.