Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ***Relay Request! (OK Given By RC For All You New Mods ;-) )Austin to Kansas City***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cactus1, Sep 2, 2013.

1. I just purchased part of a model 40 X member from Randy P in Austin and its a little bulky to ship. If anyone is headed this way anytime soon and can help a brutha out please let me know! I'll buy dinner or gas or beer or whatever.

I am in Kansas City every day for work and live in Lawrence, Kansas.
    Thanks!

I'm guessing its about 3' by 4'?

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1378153891.420704.jpg

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1378153907.948785.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  2. I'll post this in the relay groups as well but here is an after dinner bump for the evening crew. Randy said he would hold it for me for a while so I'm not in a huge hurry if anyone has anything planned for later in the year say around the time of the Revolution??
    Thanks!

3. Marcy

Marcy

Couple days late---drove up Friday and back today from Greaserama--even stopped in Lawrence for coffee---sorry.

Marcy

4. Thanks Marcy! I know right? Lots of people up for the Drags a couple of weekends ago too. I have faith. The good people of the HAMB have always made it happen.

Also, we will be driving to Georgetown, Colorado for the Hot Rod Hillclimb if anyone from Tejas is heading up for the event???

5. Bump for the 9-5 ers!

6. chaddilac

chaddilac

I'll be in dallas in a couple weeks, if you can get it there, I can bring it up to tulsa area. Pm me if you need any help.

7. txturbo

txturbo

That's not that bulky....strap it to a pallet and ship it thru Fastenal....cheaper than gas money to pay someone to relay it.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. Cactus
    Wish I had a reason to be in Austin. Well maybe bar-b-que, whiskey and live music. Hmmmn.

I got a little free time if you want to make a bat trip on your day off and you get no takers on this. If we share driving we can make the trip non-stop and maybe just have to take a break for whiskey, bar-b-Que and live music for dinner. ;)

There that'll keep you afloat for another hour or two and the offer is legit.

9. 34toddster

34toddster
    from Missouri

Remove the center crossmember and ship it both rails banded together, that really isn't that oversized.

10. Thanks Randy and Chad. To clarify, Randy is willing to ship, but the quotes were a little high so I thought I'd try this first.

Ben, I'm afraid with all the food and drink and probably bail money I'd be into it for way more than its worth ;) :)!

11. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

I'll be down there over the Thansgiving holiday for sure. I've got it if no hurry.

12. Excellent Ben. Hopefully that will work with Randy's schedule too.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013