Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Redneck Rumble 8

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 42WLA, Jun 7, 2013.

  1. Seepwater
    Joined: Aug 13, 2006
    Posts: 169

    Seepwater
    Member

    I made it with my buddy, "Tophat"....rained all the the way there but stopped as we pulled in on Saturday morning and stayed dry until we left at 1:30 PM that afternoon. Great show!
     
  2. Nobody own a camera? :confused: HRP
     
  3. ratrod0
    Joined: Apr 15, 2005
    Posts: 1,092

    ratrod0
    Member

    I had a nice drive home today. the show gets better all the time laid back and fun. sold a bike,bought some tags,and won a spot in the drity dozon. great weekend
     
  4. slobroy
    Joined: Jun 22, 2009
    Posts: 360

    slobroy
    Member

    Great show as always. It gets bigger each year. Having said that I wish he'd reconsider the set up time on saturday. like move it to 8a.m.
     
  5. motoandy
    Joined: Sep 19, 2007
    Posts: 3,304

    motoandy
    Member
    from MB, SC

    I also recommend bringing a camera..........
     
  6. Nailhead Brooklyn
    Joined: Jul 31, 2012
    Posts: 567

    Nailhead Brooklyn
    Member

    No joke! :(

    Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!
     
  7. this is the car i liked the most sorry for the small picture
     

    Attached Files:

  8. the-rodster
    Joined: Jul 2, 2003
    Posts: 6,664

    the-rodster
    Member

    I took a bunch of pics :)

    Rich
     
  9. Gator
    Joined: Dec 29, 2005
    Posts: 4,016

    Gator
    Member

    Bruce, you won a "Major Award" - I picked it up for you...
     
  10. B.A.KING
    Joined: Apr 6, 2005
    Posts: 3,667

    B.A.KING
    Member

    is it from f-r-a-g-eli-e france?? thanks bro. my car really is dirty ya know!
     
  11. 01Dudley
    Joined: Jun 1, 2010
    Posts: 90

    01Dudley
    Member

  12. 01Dudley
    Joined: Jun 1, 2010
    Posts: 90

    01Dudley
    Member

  13. I had a blast once again, great friends to hang with helped alot....swap meet was really good, but I was disappointed with so many thrown together pieces of crap. Way more this year than last year. Not the way I was hoping the trend was tilting. Maybe someday the fade will die!!
     
  14. primed34
    Joined: Feb 3, 2007
    Posts: 1,105

    primed34
    Member

    I feel the same way.
     
  15. vtecgal
    Joined: Jan 27, 2007
    Posts: 35

    vtecgal
    Member

    Love to see people's pictures! We had a blast this year, as always:) ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1379986424.277609.jpg


    Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!
     
  16. Starlight53
    Joined: May 6, 2013
    Posts: 5

    Starlight53
    Member

    First time I went and I did enjoy it. Didn't care for the barb wire and skulls common on many of the rat rods. Sort of over used in my mind. Hope to bring my '53 Starlight next year.
     
  17. maks8489
    Joined: Sep 22, 2010
    Posts: 2

    maks8489
    Member
    from Alabama

  18. jd55f100
    Joined: Aug 29, 2007
    Posts: 312

    jd55f100
    Member
    from alabama

    maks8489 thanks for the pictures the black model with the red roof is a buddy of mine and the big behind in the back ground with the blue shirt is me working on my third break light...and that was my 55 ford with double nickel on the door..
     
  19. nunattax
    Joined: Jan 10, 2011
    Posts: 2,370

    nunattax
    Member

    if i won the lottery or robbed a bank id b there ,or gotta job
     
  20. sota
    Joined: Oct 14, 2006
    Posts: 717

    sota
    Member

    Was this the Rat Rod Nationals?
     
  21. primed34
    Joined: Feb 3, 2007
    Posts: 1,105

    primed34
    Member

    Pretty close. About 30% were good rods and customs. The other 70% were WTFs.:confused:
     
  22. the-rodster
    Joined: Jul 2, 2003
    Posts: 6,664

    the-rodster
    Member

  23. durg311
    Joined: Aug 15, 2012
    Posts: 4

    durg311
    Member

    Thanks for pics.
     

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.