Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects rebuilding after the crash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by racer-x, Sep 19, 2015.

1. I keep getting Hamb Error when I try to see the attachment

Dick Stevens likes this.
  2. I was making changes.

3. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

I tried both of the attachments and get Error for both of them also

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. Try now. It should work.

5. Beautiful pieces,,,,,,should work great !

Tommy

racer-x likes this.
  6. Wow, it's seems it's just a long learning curve constantly. I guess you are now playing catch up with your new tune. At least it's not boring !

racer-x likes this.
  7. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

"If it was easy everybody would be doing it"!

racer-x likes this.
  8. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

They still won't work for me

9. Photos work for me…

10. 19Eddy30

19Eddy30
    from VA

Racer X , there is only a hand full of Hot Rods that have come along every few years in last 90 years , between 1930-1941 , then 48- around 55, then early 80s to present that are Legendary/ Iconic your Hot Rod in my opinion is one of those, before WWII early 50s that where drove on street personal use then drove to Land speed/ race track stripped down , competed then reassemble back to Street use drove home ,, I only know of two that ran on Nitro , a 32 Ford Black Flattheaded roadster form Ca & yours ,,, I shore there where few more , I do not know of , alot was not covered in Mags across USA maybe other countries,, If there where other that some one knows of post there Name vehicle and state & about around the year ,,, I glad that your Build thread was not """Delete "". This to me is what Hot Rodding is about , revolving around technology.

11. When you have 400 hp you have 400 hp issues. When you have 2500 hp then you have 2500 hp issues. The money to fix those issues is directly related to the hp.
    I know most wont ever need this kind of shock. I just wanted to share something different. The new technology can be fun to play with and it keeps the thread fresh.

12. I can’t express how much I keep learning from you posting this information, I appreciate it.

racer-x and 427 sleeper like this.
  13. 19Eddy30

19Eddy30
    from VA

Yr thread has a lot of details & Explain
    To those that may not know what it takes to go fast , Even with out Nitro Not just a 3/4 cam pop up pistons , typical 3,000 pond vehicle

racer-x likes this.
  14. Come out this coming weekend to the greatest car show of the year. Im not joking. Symco wi. We will have the coupe there for nitro fire ups and a burnout. This show is like no other you have been to. Vintage camping; pinup contest; mini bike drags; swap meet; bands and more. Screenshot_20220808-082457_Messenger.jpg

chryslerfan55 and ottoman like this.
  15. David Gersic

David Gersic
    from DeKalb, IL

16. David Gersic

David Gersic
    from DeKalb, IL

17. Johnboy34

Johnboy34
    from Seattle,Wa

Those must be the the street zoomies,
    sounds great!

18. mohr hp

mohr hp
    from Georgia

I went to Eddyville Fuel Altered Nats last year for the first time, won't be my last! What a great show, and a well run, family oriented place. I made a point to tell staffers what a good job they were doing.

chryslerfan55 and racer-x like this.
  19. Those were the double wall race zoomies. Its so loud the camera cant record the noise properly. It was 125 decibles at idle. Thats loud.

Stogy, Jet96, Johnboy34 and 2 others like this.
  20. hallrods

hallrods

See you there!

Stogy, chryslerfan55 and racer-x like this.
  21. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Woo Hoo!
    Brian, I think you need some Nomex knee high socks while your doing the zoomie dance.

22. You learn quick where to stand. I have earned a few racing stripes.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    Stogy and Tim like this.
  23. The folks that run the Symco event booked the car in for nitro fire ups. Now we are substituting one of the saturday fire ups for a burnout. They have a area thats paved with concrete walls and bleachers on both sides. This should be fun for those that have never gotten their skulls split from the pipes or their nose and throats irritated by the funny fuel.

24. There’s nothing like a blown Hemi on Nitro !
    What a beautiful ride ! It’s a Mopar too,,,,,,,,boy,,,I wish I had one ,,,,maybe someday.

Congratulations Brian,,,,,you’ve earned it !

Tommy

25. Symco car show. How cute is this gal. She stopped at the show before she gets deployed next week. USN. 20220812_122459.jpg

26. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Cute as a button! Thank you for your service Lovely Lady!

27. The crowd really got into the nitro fire ups and burnout. Screenshot_20220815-112817_Messenger.jpg

enloe, The 39 guy, Stogy and 3 others like this.
  28. Brian, will you be at Glory Days? I need a nitro fix.

Stogy likes this.
  29. Im sorry i wont be there. I will be in Eddyville Iowa for the Fuel Altered World Championship. I want to do some side by side nitro racing. FB_IMG_6861921611847938294.jpg

Stogy, The Magic Ratchet, Tim and 8 others like this.
  30. All set up for the big race. Qualifying at 7 and 9 pm. 20220818_213417.jpg