Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rebel Wire

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Karpo, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Cool, talk to you this winter. Need to drink more beer, the scrap price just went to zero!

2. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Good one...let me know when you're ready....

3. cavistyle

cavistyle
    from baltimore

Ordered a 9+3 kit and got it friday.. Really nice kit almost fully installed in my 51 chevy. thanks alot guys will def tell anyone looking to rewire a car to come see you guys

4. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Thanks for the order. Glad you like the harness. Let me know if you need anything else.
    Glenn

5. Bazooka

Bazooka

Big brown truck dropped off my 9+3 kit yesterday. Very nice harness! Easy instructions. I'm very pleased. Thanks Glenn!!

6. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

You're welcome, man...Glad to help with your build. Let me know if you need anything else.

7. Mines in and beautifully done, the kit was a breeze to install, I only had one question that was answered if I would have read better, but they still gave me the answer readily and just damn good folk to deal with.
    I was re-reading this thread and blew me away with the "wires to short" comment, I had more than enough wire easily for my full sized dodge truck.
    damn fine product, damn fine service and a damn fine price.
    thanks a billion for making something scary really so easy to do and I hate to use this term, but it was a "painless" install all the way.
    Now my truck is fresh and I can confidently connect the battery and turn the key and know its going to be right.

8. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Turbo...
    Glad we could help.