Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Rebel Wire Two thumbs up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CG, Jun 10, 2014.

1. I see there are other posts about Rebel Wire, but I'm going to post up another one in case any newbies, or anyone for that matter is getting ready to tackle this job.

I got my kit from tugmaster here on the HAMB, great service, although I believe he no longer reps for them. But I do send out well wishes, I heard awhile back he was in ill health.

I've had more than a few questions during the process of wiring up my Unibody. I get better than great responses from my emails. Someone is always ready to help me over the phone (despite my dopey questions lol) . I even got some help via the board from Rebel Wire vendors just chiming in out of the blue!!!

I really recommend this company, plus I believe they are Alliance Vendors, another good reason to use them.

I think a lot of us get bogged down in stuff that is a little out of our comfort zone. These guys showed me I was over thinking the process

Use these guys, you wont regret it =)