Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rebel Wire Harness

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lowchevypickup, Sep 18, 2009.

1. lowchevypickup

lowchevypickup
    from central IL

was looking in to a rebel wire wiring harness for my 56 Caddy. its a 62 series 4 door, was wondering what is the difference in length from a standard harness to there new rear mount harness. just want to make sure that the one i get will be long enough to fit my car. i dont want to have to splice wires in the middle of a long run to make them reach the tail lights and etc. any help would be appreciated

2. Hellfish

Hellfish

Call them and ask them! When I called, the owner answered and he's the one who assembles the kit! I'm installing the rear mount kit in my Econoline and it's pretty long, but ask them.

3. lowchevypickup

lowchevypickup
    from central IL

i e-mailed and pmed but no response. i guess ill have to call

4. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

Call Glenn and ask him. His number should be in the ad in the classifieds. I have gotten a couple and they are top notch. He's a super nice guy too.

5. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Glenn at Rebel Wire will reply (the evening) of the day you I/M him.I think he works at another location during the day? Dunno?
    Top notch guy and great to deal with.
    The wiring harness I bought from them is great,but their customer service is awesome!

6. hotrod327

hotrod327
    from Orygun

I just spoke with Bob, and he said that Rebel's harness should be long enough: 21.5 feet... You might want to check the FAQ's on Rebels' website, I believe there are some measurements in there as well.

Paul