Register now to get rid of these ads!

rear fenders on the heavy chevy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dvzdeathtrap, May 20, 2011.

1. dvzdeathtrap

dvzdeathtrap
    from austin, tx

hey all. a few weeks ago i posted the pic of my truck w/o the rear fenders to inquire if i should leave em' off, or put them back on. EVERY reply said to put them back on. here is a pic of them on. i still need to do some more minor stuff like strut enforcement, but you get the idea. i have to say, i do agree that it does look much better w/ them on. thank you for all of the feedback. -DVZ user131793_pic286255_1303788415.jpg

May 2011 073.jpg

2. PKap

PKap
    from Alberta

Cool truck. Deffinately better with the fenders on on. I'm building the same truck,just lower and a little longer,I am going to build a custom bed /flat deck combo, but with fenders kind of like yours so the duallys didn't hang out so wide. Did you just take regular 1/2 ton rear fenders and widen them, or did you lengthen them too to fit the diameter of the wheels?