Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Ready to run ‘27 T RPU body/bed

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by trad27, Aug 5, 2018.

1. trad27

trad27

City: Bakersfield

State: California
    Price: $2,400 OBO
    Complete T cab and A bed. Came off my running driving chassis that I’ve driven everywhere but going to coupe body so it’s for sale.
    Really nice T cab, rear is modified to give a couple more inches and look more like a ‘28 RPU. Pass door is the worst part, rusted at the bottom and someone’s hokey patch on top, Drivers is nice just one bullet hole. Other than that all ready for paint or run as is like I did. Floors and rockers all nice. Seat and floor boards at least for template included and nice dash.
    Nice A bed, shortened in the ‘50’s that I cleaned up, added front stake pockets and riveted like original. Nice tailgate, bed wood is all redone. Has hump as the chassis had a tardel step in the back.
    Nice chrome windshield stanchones black frame, new glass, Custom made locking tanou cover, brushed aluminum riveted.
    Bolt on a chassis and ready to go. I can get better pictures or measurements or any questions. let me know. Price is OBO would rather you pickup but maybe I can meet somewhere. I can hold if paid till CHRR? Or? Thanks , David.

Attached Files:

flyin-t likes this.
  2. trad27

trad27

Sold pending

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018