Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rapid Rabbit #112 Build Thread

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by 64 DODGE 440, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Dave G in Gansevoort

Dave G in Gansevoort
    from Upstate NY

So after seeing your comments earlier I figures I owed it to myself to look at the rest of your project. So what happened to the pictures? Seriously, the few that showed up look neat. I like the front end with the single spring. I hope you get back onto it soon as you get the 440 done. Don't feel bad, I too have another project that is now on its 20th year and stalled. An off topic 67 Mini autoxer/vintage class/possible ECTA class car. Really need to get back to it as soon as I finish the Whatever, and the rehab of the trailer, and getting the neighbor's tractor running, and yeah lots of projects like most of us. Thank god I'm retired...

2. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from so cal

Don't worry, once the '64 gets back drive able there will be some progress on the Rabbit. I'm aging,but need to make a few passes with them both before I go senile.

motoklas likes this.
  3. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from so cal

Seems like a lot of the pictures went away over the years since I started this journey. I'll try and get some good progress pictures posted once I get the '64 back up and running.