Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ramblin in from Maryland

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ramblin Randy, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Ramblin Randy

Ramblin Randy

My storage landlord has a garage full of rod cars and parts.... had never really seen the "fever" up close till I made his aquaintance. I do recall in middle school that I had an affection towards those wonderfully artistic and wacky stickers by Rat Fink, had them pasted all over my school clip board way back then.

Been taking every 2nd left and 3rd right in life and ended up working in advertising and art. I travel a lot and pick up a lot of old parts, maybe one day I'll have collected enough junk to build me a rod.... but probably will just hang the parts up on the wall as I'm looking to restore a old gas station and make a local "gear head" hang out of it.

I like old stuff.... heck I still have my old clip board from 6th grade........ serious..... major league prospector of Americana...... no cure for me...... genuine PACK RAT.......!!!

The growing List of Rides...

1966 Ford Truck c750 NASCAR Race Car Hauler (Bobby Allison)
    1965 AMC Rambler Wagon
    1962 Laher Streatch Limo Golf Cart
    Future Rod Owner

2. farna

farna

3. juhap

juhap
    from Finland

Nice Wagon, indeed!

Ramblers are nice, I´ve got 8 of them.

Three 65´s, one 64 wagon, one 65 Hardtop, one 67 Gasser an two AMC Eagles. (and about ten other cars)

Carnut? Who? Me? Nope... just an ordinary school teacher...

4. hambhead

hambhead

Welcome, I Had A 63 Rambler American 2dr Sedan In High School, It Really Looked Cool With Crager S/s Wheels And M/t J60's On The Back. When The Clutch Blew I Sold It To One Of My Buds. It Was A Good Ole Car.:d