Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rally America and WheelKid come through again!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Al K, Mar 29, 2011.

1. So-o-o-o...After a few miles on the car last year,I discovered that my wheel/tire combo was not working. Not the style,not the size,but the offset. Too much rub,bub! The 15X8 rear wheels that I got from RA were their standard 4-1/4" offset;I thought they'd be fine with my 255-70 tires. Uh...no. I called WheelKid,ordered up another pair of 15X8's,but with a 5" backspacing. Got those beauties last week,and had 'em mounted today. I really,REALLY liked the look of the original set,but didn't want to raise the car more,or bump out the wheelwells,so I had no logical choice but to order new shiny round things. Just like the last set;gorgeous chrome,fast delivery and great folks to deal with.

The old:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The new:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THANK YOU AGAIN RA AND WHEELKID!!!

Oh;I now have a very nice set of 15X8",4-1/4 b.s.,4-1/2 bolt circle Series 64 chrome steel wheels available. I've got to figure a price,and I'll get them out on the classifieds.

2. hot rod pro

hot rod pro
    from spring tx.

looks nice.

jimmy and the rally america guys are top notch.

-danny

3. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

Gorgeous wheels. Cool looking car.

My dad's first car was a '64 Sport Fury with a 426 and a 4-speed. He ran Cragar G/Ts, but he would heartily approve of chrome reverse wheels on one, I'm sure.

I see you're looking for a Saginaw decal. Are you around here?

-Dave

4. ugotpk

ugotpk

I have only delt with RALLYAMERICA for 20 years. Jimmy is the next generation of of cool wheel guys. They have always taken care of me. Life long customer. UGOTPK

5. Bigcheese327;I'm from Flushing,west of what's left of Flint. I won my class up at T-C MANY years ago,but for whatever reason,they were out of "Class Winner" decals that night. I know a guy who can reproduce them if one can be found.

6. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just recieved my chrome reversed wheels from Rally America, they are mint! Jimmy is
    good to work with & I got a H.A.M.B. discount to boot!