Register now to get rid of these ads!

R.d. or R.J...?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wingnutz, Dec 27, 2003.

1. While hunting for Rodders Digest I went thumbing through the latest "Rodders Journal" and noticed an article on "Roth"..., as well as other "Traditional" pieces! [​IMG]

Saw articles in the previouse issue that showed Great Color photo's of late 40's Lakes Racers, old customs, as well as some coverage of the "Lone Star Round Up"...! [​IMG]

Is there a Rodders Digest...? Or did I find the right Magazine ..., Rodders Journal...? [​IMG]

(This is a quality publication so I bought both issues of Rodders Journal) [​IMG] ("spensive!") [​IMG]

Mark

2. Ayers Garage

Ayers Garage

Yes, there is a Rodder's Digest.

It's way different than R.J. though.

Cheaper too!

3. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

I think that this mag has been out of print for awhile, I just picked up the Feb '04 issue the other day at the local Barnes & Noble store here in El Cajon. Here's the cover...

4. The Rodders Journal is more like a coffie table book than a regular magizine. The rodders Digest is more like all the other magizines on the shelf today, Although better than some for sure.
    Both are exelent reading. I it's kinda like compareing apples to oranges imho.