Register now to get rid of these ads!

Question for the Young Guns

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flyin'eye, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Sorry for the O/T, but.....I know there are several Young Guns members on the HAMB, so here goes. Have any of you tried to redeem the free jacket deal from Speedway? I sent mine in about 3 months ago, they sent an email saying the jackets weren't done yet, it would be a few weeks. I tried contacting them twice, they don't respond. I know it seems like a kinda petty thing to complain about, just curious if anyone else got the same response?

2. free jackets from speedway for being young ? whats the deal ? I need to know about this, free stuff is my friend.

3. DrJ

DrJ

I'm definitely not young but I am a son of a gun... [​IMG]
    I think it may be a case of they get a "deal" on a quantity of jackets embroidered or screened or whatever they are doing so they may be waiting to see if R & C keeps doing the young guns deal for the twelve or twenty each they need to get that cost break.
    (Magazines are notorious for just stopping projects and columns without notice, and Speedway's been around long enough to knw this)
    I wouldn't blame them for that.
    Having been in on getting club shirts and jackets done the cost difference can be large. Give them little time.

4. Zor

Zor
    from Phoenix

ya justin, free stuff is your friend, and mine too. send me a pm if you find out anythin about free stuff.

5. [​IMG] I know how you feel, no problem about the pm.

6. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

I think that jacket's free with a certain level of purchase. I dig the Young Gun coupons, the free pins and catalogs I got from Wescott, So Cal Speed Shop and others were way cool. Wouldn't mind having that jacket someday. [​IMG] -- Young Gun #15