Register now to get rid of these ads!

Question for Santa Rosa, CA Hambers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sled51merc, Aug 16, 2005.

1. My girl and I will be out in Santa Rosa this weekend for her brothers wedding. We should have some time to kill Friday night and I was wondering if there are any car related things going on or any good bands playing around town that night. If any of you guys could give me some suggestions or give me a link to happenings around town it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
    sled

2. tragic59

tragic59

BTTT for you to maybe get an answer.

3. lownrusty

lownrusty

Nor cal nic lives up that way.

4. Guy that owns one of the original Kent Fuller Volksrod T-Buckets lives there, actually has a DLI (as in Dick Landy Industries) blower on it now. Look up Walt's Fabrication, in Santa Rosa, on Yolanda Street, you would not believe what they are doing to his son's '34 pickemup...

5. Thanks guys, anyone else?

sled

6. phat rat

phat rat

Vern Tardel and Mike Bishop

7. nor cal nic

nor cal nic

friday night looks quiet, but saturday there's a couple o' bands playing just south of santa rosa in petaluma.... we're rolling out in some of the ol' cars...should be fun....
    nic