Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Question about CTC Autoranch...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rustydusty, Mar 16, 2017.

1. I am looking for a hood for my '50 Dodge, found one online from CTC Autoranch.

How are these guys to deal with?

2. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

I bought a couple O/T fenders from them, the parts were great and came well packaged and in good shape. Joe

3. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Pricey but honest.

4. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Was just over there last week, it's old car heaven. Pricey for sure, understandable considering the business they're in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. wheeltramp brian

wheeltramp brian

very good guys.would reccomend to anyone

6. One of the guys that works there will make a deal with you, the other wont. What he says goes, thats it. If you don't like it you know where the door is. They are very proud of their parts, but they have A LOT of cars. The web site isn't up to date, but the guys that work there know what they have and will assist you as best as possible.

On a side note when I went there the other day, you can no longer roam the parts car areas without someone holding your hand. They say insurance reasons, my guess is there are a few too many people with sticky fingers.

7. the bad.....when it was first started - local guys DONATED their parts cars to CTC.....and when they needed - even a small part from said parts car - the price they were quoted was way too much....just saying......