Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Quart Low

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dave L, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Dave L

Dave L
    from Idaho

soooo..was looking (out of the corner of my eye) at my next project, scanning the net looking at the various builds and what not. And I notiiced that some of the Bobber Stye (if thats what we are calling them today) have some kind of logo type signage on the doors. i.e Smittys speed shop and gift emporium. Larrys lube, filters and fluff dry.

So after a couple hours of brow beating this computer into submission, i came up with this:

[​IMG]

and here are a few picks of the cab:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

plans are a 331 hemi, some manual trany, etc, got to get to makin the frame for it, got my eye on some builds going on here on the H.A.M.B. keep them pictures coming...(you know who you are)

thanks for lookin,

Dave L.

2. SaltCityCustoms

SaltCityCustoms

logo's are the new custom paint. Everybody has one and none of the actual businesses really exist, sorry but it just seems like a bunch of wannabe's to me.

3. Dick Dake

Dick Dake

Buy another project car, tell everyone you are building a drag car, nostalgia gasser, Bonneville/Muroc car, get some friends on board, form a race team, and make it your logo. Don't ask how I know this. We have a team, a car, a goal, and no cash currently.

4. Dave L

Dave L
    from Idaho

Exactly!!, this was my feeble attempt to poke fun, not everyone can own a hot rod shop. Or can we? I guess My hot rod shop is the smaller bay in a 3 car garage (till the wife gives up the big side) Im a wannabe, lol