Register now to get rid of these ads!

Puyallup GG Roll Call / Meet & Greet?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by houseofhotrods, Jul 19, 2007.

1. houseofhotrods

houseofhotrods

Well, it's less than a week away - who's all going to Goodguys Puyallup? Anyone plan on or want to do a meet and greet, or should we just say hey @ Amocat Saturday nite? Up for ideas. Lemme know. Let's hope the rain is out of the picture by then. Vaphead - you gonna be there? Tim :)

2. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

3. mr.wolf

mr.wolf

im gonna try to get up there to partake in the panel jam

4. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I'll be coming out for it. Will be riding with Kustombuick..

5. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Anyone else going???

I plan on being there all day Friday with my son.......have another get-together elsewhere Sat.....and back to GG Sun with the wife and kids......
    I'll have the "Trouble Maker" there........should be a fun weekend!

6. candyman

candyman

What panel jam is that?

7. KIRK!

KIRK!

8. Paul

Paul
    Editor

I'll be cruising town Thursday night
    Pacific Raceways spectatin' Friday afternoon
    fairgrounds Saturday
    and Amocat Saturday night

9. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

The Amocat party should start about 6:00 pm. Food should be ready about 7:30 or 8:00. Hope to see everybody there.

10. Ill be there friday, most of saturday ,expecaily saturday night and maybe sunday. where should we do the meet and greet, sounds like a good idea to me?

11. houseofhotrods

houseofhotrods

Since it's a pretty busy weekend, (and with Ironbuyer's blessing) let's all meet up at Amocat Sat nite. I will post with a time. Have gotten a few pms as well, so we should be well represented there. I will be in a med blue met. '31 Roadster on '32 rails - done 60's era, a buddy of mine visiting from Australia will be in the Black Bomber '31 Coupe. We'll be around all weekend. Look forward to seeing/meeting some of you there!! Looks like the weather gods have smiled on us, which is cool after the last week or so of rain etc. See ya there!! Tim :)

12. daddy-o63

daddy-o63

ill be there with my nephew(61wagon),should be a good time,will be alot less 32 fords this year as its the same weekend as duece days in victoria and they have 600+ cars registered!

13. Id rather stick a fork in my eye, than go to where gold chainers roam freely.

I can wait two weeks till Hotrod-A-rama

14. Custom54

Custom54

I will be there with ratstu, if you see us in a custom 54 Chev or 50 shoebox come over and say hi.

15. Fourdy

Fourdy

I'll be there with my 40 ford tudor dlx. Silver/maroon.

Fourdy

16. houseofhotrods

houseofhotrods

We'll be looking for the guy with the fork in his eye. :D Really - we'll be havin' fun whether you are there or not. As for the elusive 'gold chainer', get over it. There's room for everyone, and they probably say the same about us, but who really cares?? Some of them know some pretty cool stuff if you listen. Some don't. Try n' get along, and life's a bit better. Besides, some of 'them' have some pretty cool shite hangin' on their walls, and rafters ya know? ;)
    2500 cars, Drags at SIR, Sat nite BBQ at Amocat, tunes, friends, fossil fuel and fun. It doesn't get much better. See whomever is coming, there. 1:50 AM - gotta get back to thrashing the roadster together!! Leavin' about noon.....Tim :)

17. wayfarer

wayfarer

I'll be there saturday with my father in law, but without a car. I have to be in Kent for my wife's reunion anyway this weekend, so we're going to head down to the show saturday.

18. Rolf

Rolf

I'll be there Sat...I have a red hot rod.

19. candyman

candyman

Tim... my spidey senses tell me that there is gold lurking in the shadows of your jewelry box. You hiding cry baby dolls too? lol.... See ya at amocats hopefully brother.
    Tony

20. houseofhotrods

houseofhotrods

Candyman - I showed you my gold tooth last nite @ Amocat - that's the ony gold I have my friend. Tried to tow a car with somebody's gold chain once, didn't work so well. Good seein' ya man - sorry we didn't have more time to talk. Awesome time though!! TTYL :)