Register now to get rid of these ads!

Push through bullets?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by caddyman65, Apr 17, 2005.

1. caddyman65

caddyman65

So I got some Shannon cones from Pete Paulson but AM NOT HAPPY with the quality,they are cheap and shitty,then I get the new Kanter cataloug and see they carry the push through bullets in different lenghts,am thinking about using them with some bullet lugs for a sort of spider look but I dont know if they will work on a smoothie wheel and dont want to spend the money only to find they dont fit...so has anyone got them?

2. I had push through cones from Moon on my 64 Caddy, looked pretty damn cool with chrome lugs. I was running stock steel wheels. The chrome flaked off one of them pretty damn fast though, I'm afraid most chrome stuff for sale these days is pretty cheap and shitty. Wish some one made those cones in stainless. Cool signature by the way Deadbolt rules!

3. I think the push thru bullets Kanter sells are from RADIR, made of aluminum...been meaning to buy some to replace the plastic ones on my Supremes.

4. caddyman65

caddyman65

Thanks, I geuss I`ll try them,I was wondering if anyone would get the Deadbolt reference

5. Just realized after a brain fart that I was running them on my Astros too (went on the Caddy after the stock wheels) If I can find a pic I will post one as they do look cool.

"Iam am cockeye, you are not cockeye!"

6. caddyman65

caddyman65

So if they work on a stock wheel they should work on a smoothie wheel,I just didnt know if the diameter on the center holes were the same as a Radir also