Register now to get rid of these ads!

Proud Dad moment

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Double Caddy, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Double Caddy

Double Caddy
    from virginia

Momma and the girls are out of town this weekend so Me and my almost two year son are doing Car things . We are on our way to the local friday night cruis-in my 1953 Cadillac. We are at a stop light and the light turns green a cavalier takes off with one of those fart mufflers and out of my sons mouth is blowing his tongue almost the exact same sound of the muffler. I laughed my ass off. He will stop and pay attention to any open header or big cam V-8. He didnt even acknowledge that it was a car. Tomorrow morning we are meeting up with some HAMBERS for donuts and in the afternoon going to another car show. A good weekend just for the boys.:)

2. mysteryman

mysteryman
    from atlanta

enjoy, they grow up to fast

3. D-man313

D-man313

teaching him right!!! enjoy it

4. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

damn right my oldest just turn 17 & is planning on restoring his 1st car,teach him right,
    geez i'm getting old.:(

5. 50styleline

50styleline

sounds like you got him off to a good start

6. MATACONCEPTS

MATACONCEPTS
    BANNED

It only get better!!!!!!

Attached Files:

• 1104.jpg
      1104.jpg
      File size:
      442.3 KB
      Views:
  7. Ain't that the truth. My oldest is 16 and is ready to get going on something for him. I am so happy that he don't want some import fast and the furiest junk!! It sure does make me feel old....but I'm only 34 so go figure!!! Either way can wait to get going on it for him and just enjoying the time together.

8. darkk

darkk

I must be an old fart......my oldest is almost 43. My youngest (29) has finally decided he wants to build a hot rod. Probably because I have a 388" sbc stroker motor just sitting in my garage. I'm a retired bodyman/fabricator and hopefully I have enough years left to finally teach one of my 4 sons a good hands on trade/hobby. None of my sons ever wanted to learn much about cars until recently. At least I may hook one of them yet...