Register now to get rid of these ads!

Proposal for a sticky.....HAMB tees

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Shifty Shifterton, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Shifty Shifterton

Shifty Shifterton

Couple of recent posts, including HAMBAndy's thread with all the HAMB T-shirts got me to thinking........

Damn there's a lot of HAMBrs selling cool tees. And with christmas season upon us, bet there's alot of HAMBr christmas lists that mention car tees.

How bout a Christmas sticky with nothing but HAMBrs selling T-shirts???

We'd need a couple guidelines, like no buyer postings to keep the length manageable for shoppers. Each seller needs to promise delivery by christmas if ordered by X date, that kind of thing.

And because the HAMB makes everyday a hot rodders christmas......how bout giving something back to the HAMB? Maybe each seller kicks 50 cents back for each shirt sold out of the thread? Or maybe some kind of split between Ryan and HAMBAndy?

Well HAMBrs? How bout it? Should I put down the crack pipe? (Haven't we done something like this before?)

2. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

Well, you should put down the crack pipe but this sounds like a good idea. Pretty good for a crackhead! ;)

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

i like the idea! HAPPY HAMBIDAYS!

4. Ruiner

Ruiner

Hell, I'm down for buying some new shirts anyway...having a sort of H.A.M.B. catalog to order from would be nice...there's another idea, an online H.A.M.B. t-shirt catalog...

5. chopdtop

chopdtop

Sounds like a good idea to me, Count me in.