Register now to get rid of these ads!

progress pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PFF, Jan 9, 2004.

1. PFF

PFF
    from UK

Iv made a bit of progress on my modified, after messing about with a few different Ideas for the back end, I finally decide on a cut down phaeton look. Made up a pair of B posts, rear corners and used a back panel from a sedan. After looking at it, it all looked to big, so Iv taken 5" out of the middle.
    This weekend I plan on getting the floor made and then the body can come of and get detailed and painted.
    My original plan was to be this far on by Christmas; I’m running a little behind, but hope to be done by Easter

Pete

2. Ant B.

Ant B.

Your pic didn't work Pete.

I really wanna see it.

3. PFF

PFF
    from UK

Sorry, try again

Attached Files:

4. Lookin' real good. How about more pic.'s and some more info. on what you've done to the motor/tranny/etc..
    -Thanks for posting

5. PFF

PFF
    from UK

and another

Attached Files:

6. PFF

PFF
    from UK

Sorry its a small picture, Mytlo 56. Thanks for the comment, as you can probably see now, its running a flat motor 39 box 40 rear etc. Im not to good on the photo thing, but Ill try to take some more picture this weekend

Pete

7. buicksarecool

buicksarecool

Nice, real nice. How about a close up of that flatty. I'd like to see what your running.

8. [​IMG] Very Cool!!!
    Clark

9. NealinCA

NealinCA

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] Very Cool!!!
    Clark

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said. [​IMG]

I like it alot.

Neal

10. japchris

japchris
    from England

Looks great ! - So I'll be able to see it at Thorney, yes ?
    Any other good stuff being built down your way thats going to see the light of day soon ?

11. LIMEY

LIMEY

I saw it in the flesh last weekend & yes it is Kool little car....in fact its a kool little place he's got there!

How was that Pete....now i want some discount on that '37 rear! [​IMG] i'll be in touch.

12. AV8 Dave

AV8 Dave

Lookin' good Pete! I like the wires! Yes, a closeup of the mill would be cool! [​IMG] Regards, Dave.

13. redoxide

redoxide

Hiyah Pete, Thatll be the pics you tried to send me then ??? Looks great mate .. you still got the 35 truck and the sedan? any progress with the Karma rear end .. Ive not collected mine yet but was kinda wondering if it was gonna fit any way .. might just end up as garage aert LOL.. re the pics i tried to send you, you can see them on my post. chers for now ..

14. PFF

PFF
    from UK

Iv been out working on it today, sorry no pictures yet, Ill get on it and get them posted. Chris I hope to have it at Thorny, but my Mrs is expecting a kid in May so work might get hampered.
    There’s a few things being built at present, don’t know if any of them will be out this year, but lots of good stuff for the future.
    Kev, the axles yours, I wont let any one else have it, its OK where it is at present, so no rush come and get it when you’re ready.
    Ian, no joy with the QC yet, I’m working on the car the cover will be the last thing to do if I have time, you’re sedan is looking sweet, I know there’s lots to do yet but when do you think you’ll be on the road
    Oh yea Iv still got the sedan and the truck, if no one buys my A coupe body Ill be on to that next

Pete

15. hey, wait, which coupe body? Not that sweet one you bought from me right? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pete, that little car looks cool man. hope to see you again some time soon. Spring is real close! I can feel it. Of course, its still 70 degrees here. Rudy's 32 roadster is getting close. I am building another car in the next few months so I will send you some shots.

hey, dont your guy's shops have windows? looks like a fucking tumb in there.

Paul

16. artsy shot of Pete and Rudy Rodriguez solving world hunger.

Attached Files:

17. Looking good
    Keep us posted on the progress