Register now to get rid of these ads!

Problems staying loged in

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by D.N.D., Jun 23, 2016.

1. D.N.D.

D.N.D.
    Member Emeritus

I'am having a problem staying loged in to the HAMB, I put a check in the box each time but in the last few days in have to log in each I want to take a look

I have a new PC hook up that I think has a weak signal as my PC screen has horizontal lines running across it, maybe that is why i'am having the problems here on the HAMB

Sent a note to the HAMB people yesterday and no response yet , so not sure what is going on or who to talk to

I think maybe all these new different phone providers are causing problems

DND

2. Check your browser settings to make sure that you dont have it set to erase your log ins every time you log off.

3. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

Are you able to log into your other sites without typing in your passwords using your "keep me logged in box"? If not, check your browser settings.

4. D.N.D.

D.N.D.
    Member Emeritus

I don't know enough about PCs to do that, will have to ask some of my friends

At 75' this is way too much to get into my old head, need to find a local school kid to help out I think

Thanks, Don

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. 1-SHOT

1-SHOT
    from Denton

What operating system are you using? Windows or Apple? Are you using DSL or dial up?

6. D.N.D.

D.N.D.
    Member Emeritus

Hi 1 Shot

I have Windows and DSL

7. 1-SHOT

1-SHOT
    from Denton

Check your settings some thing is logging you out. I run Apple and don't use Windows so I am not failure with their system, sorry I was not much help. Frank

8. I have seen Ryan telling members that when that happens to clear their "Cookies"..You know how to do that?

9. D.N.D.

D.N.D.
    Member Emeritus

I dont know how to get into these Magic Box's at all, need to make some calls to my friends and see if they can tell me what to do

Its seems to be Ok now ?

Thanks Don

10. If the problem returns you might consider trying a different browser. If you're using Internet Explorer you might want to take Firefox or Google Chrome for a test drive. There might be some browser settings that can be changed too, as already mentioned.

As far as the horizontal lines on your screen, check for a good cable connection between your PC and the monitor. Or it might also be a flakey video card in the PC in which case you'll want to have it checked out while it's still under warranty.