Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Primer Nat's 08 - Yet more pics...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T-Roy, Sep 1, 2008.

1. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Great pictures !

2. Stone

Stone

3. Dude!!! Mooneyes is like the Primer Nats,but with drag racing!!!!!!

4. OLLIN

OLLIN

Primer Nats has the beach nearby and the good weather...mooneyes has the drag strip!

5. Mooneyes weather was good last year! I'm planning on another caravan this year...Last year was 18 cars.

6. Cruiser

Cruiser

T-Roy,

On another thread a Hamber said the quality of cars at the PN was down, that doesn't show in your pictures. So many cool rides and so little time to see them and go over each ride. I'll have my '49 Cadillac Sedanette there next year, it was in the upholstery shop this year. I'm from Slo Town and a friend of Jason's at Bare Medal. You meet Bad Bob a very cool guy with a very cool Merc. See around some time................Very cool pix's....................

CRUISER :cool:

7. T-Roy

T-Roy

Looks like I will be attending the Mooneyes X-Mas Party this year. For probably the last 5 years my wife and I have gone to the CHRR. Always have a great time, but it seems like we end up seeing the same cars over and over again. And she said she's ready for a new scene... Really looking forward to it!

8. T-Roy

T-Roy

Hey Cruiser,
    Thanks for the comments on my pics. Jason and all the guys at Bear Metal Kustoms are very cool and have helped me out more than a few times.

9. T-Roy, fantastic pis, especially al the detail shots. Thanks for posting.

10. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

More Great pictures!I think if and when I come to the States for a visit/holiday I might have to plan it around the Primer Nats.

11. Kustom Gal

Kustom Gal
    from England

Hi, Great pics.............the Brown & Cream '32 Pick Up covered in striping with the shifter knob missing is my husbands, we shipped it over from the UK to do Bonneville & The Primer Nats......guess it was a special shift knob because someone stole it either on the boat over or at the docks!!!:mad:
    We clocked up around 3000 miles in 3 weeks in it and met some great people, thanks to all who helped us out with repairs, Matt Noble, SoCal Sacramento, the Flying A Garage we could'nt have got back to LA without you!
    A special hello to Bear Metal Kustoms
    Melissa & Mark

12. PM me when it gets close. I'll give you my # so we can hook up.