Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by smalltownspeed, Mar 28, 2018.

1. smalltownspeed

smalltownspeed

City: Mckinney

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 34,900
    1931 Chevy 2 door sedan. This beautiful car was a very high end build (approx. $60+k) that was completed around 2006, and has been garage kept, and rarely driven since.

2" Chop top, ALL STEEL (steel body structure added, 31 Chevy's originally had wooden body structure)
    350ci/325hp SBC Crate motor
    TH350 Auto Trans
    Ice COLD Vintage Air(good heat too)
    Power windows(ALL 5 OF THEM! Yep, the back glass goes down too)
    Hedits Mustang II front suspension with polished stainless upper & lower control arms
    Fully Boxed frame
    Tilt Steering column
    Rack & Pinion Steering
    Front Disk brakes
    New Wilwood Dual under dash master cylinders
    Adjustable ladder bar rear suspension
    10 Bolt rear end with 3.73:1 gears
    MSD Ignition
    March billet pulleys and brackets
    MIRROR BLACK PAINT JOB BY FARRELLS & custom pin striping.
    The interior was all custom stitched, and it features buckets in the front, and a bench seat in the rear. Im 6'4" and can drive it comfortably. It has a tilt GM column, and the steering wheel has been wrapped to match the rest of the interior.
    There are tons of high dollar parts and details that went into this build that I am leaving off.

The car was completed in 2006, and the current owner bought it in 2011 with roughly 6,000 miles on it. All of the gauges are working, but the odometer recently stopped registering at 7433mi. Its being sold because the current owner rarely uses it, and ended up buying a C10 show truck. The car has well under 10k total miles on it. This car is beautiful; it turns heads and draws crowds everywhere it goes. It runs great, and drives smooth too, not to mention being very comfortable for a car from this era, even for a larger driver. With it being completed 12 years ago, its not a "trailer queen" or a dedicated 100pt. show car; it does have some small flaws here and there; but its still an extraordinarily nice driver, and is the caliber of car that can steal the show at a "cruise in" style show.

Here is a video showing the car in action:

$34,900. I will consider REASONABLE offers after you have seen the car in person. I will not consider low ball offers, or entertain offers if you have not taken the time to see the car. Not looking for trades at this time. I have the clean Texas title in hand. This is a private sale, but with decent credit you can obtain financing locally through Legacy Texas Bank, or nationally through JJ Best. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED: Call or Text me at NINEsevenTWO-989-4OO3.

Attached Files:

• 346.JPG
      346.JPG
      File size:
      283.2 KB
      Views:
    • 250.JPG
      250.JPG
      File size:
      295.9 KB
      Views:
    • 355.JPG